SNAP (Spay Neuter Assistance Program) of Central Ohio is a 501(c)3 charity to help those in our community who need financial assistance with spaying and neutering their cats and dogs.
SNAP is NOT a clinic. We work with low cost spay/neuter clinics to help people afford surgery for their pets.
To reduce the number of unwanted cats and dogs that are being born every year. Sadly, many of these animals are destined to a life on the streets or in a shelter where the euthanasia (death) rate is 50% or higher.
• Help those in the community who need financial assistance with the spaying and neutering of their cats and dogs.
• Help those in the community who operate TNR (Trap-Neuter-Return) programs.
• Partner with spay and neuter clinics to promote low cost spay/neuter programs.
• Educate the community on the benefits of spaying and neutering.
• Long-term: Help food banks in the area with donations of cat and dog food.