SNAP (Spay Neuter Assistance Program) of Central Ohio is a 501(c)3 charity to help those in our community who need financial assistance with spaying and neutering of their cats and dogs. SNAP is run by volunteers and funded by donations.
- To reduce the number of unwanted cats and dogs that are being born every year. Sadly, many of these animals are destined to a life on the streets or in a shelter where the euthanasia rate is 50 percent or higher.
- Help those in the community who need financial assistance with the spaying and neutering of their cats and dogs.
- Help those in the community who operate TNR (Trap-Neuter-Return) programs.
- Work with spay and neuter clinics to promote low cost spay/neuter programs.
- Educate the community on the benefits of spaying and neutering.
- Long-term: Help food banks in the area with donations of cat and dog food
- Dr. Symone Niesz-Ent, DVM
- Bernie Gehlmann – Director
- Donna Gehlmann – Director
- Christy Haynes – Director
- Leslie Acton Poole – PetFBI
Need help with spaying/neutering your pet? Please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org – * we are funded by donations, so vouchers are never guaranteed.